Discuss Marcrist ddm2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
taller yes but as for strength i'm pretty good usually !!! I got attacked when I was 14 by a group of 20 ish year old showing off , knocked to the floor and one of them jumped up both feet onto my right hand. I have to look after it now and when a core drill snatches man do I feel it !!! hence why I like the milwaukee

Use your left hand them. You need to learn to be ambidextrous and never be afraid of the tool you are using. Thats when it will bite you.
You can hold it no problem and it never snatches.

I do, its just that occasion you can't get into the right position :) thanks tamz, i'll consider the ddm3 then :)

ordered the bbk2 for 206 pounds delivered - let you know how good it is, no doubt screwfix will start selling these.

wow,

so last week i drilled a hole for the stack pipe with my dewalt hammer drill, got through the breeze block ok, then it wouldnt drill through the brick, i gave up and stitch drilled in the end, time taken 45mins. dead arms and shoulder pain for 4 days, (bare in mind ive had double shoulder operations)

today i drilled the boiler flue hole with the same worn drill bit with the new sparky drill, woooooow, it took 2 mins, arms are fine!!!!

one of the if not best investments soo far after the power flush machine!

the sparky re brand is definitely the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Marcrist ddm2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am looking to see if anyone has purchased a bar shower where the hot is incoming from the right and cold coming from the left...
Replies
Views
Back