Discuss Main multipoint ff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1

Got this multipoint water heater that locks out randomly. It's two years old and I can't find anything wrong. Correct polarity working pressure 19.5mb.
Works most times, it goes to solid lockout light sometimes and flashes 4 secs on 4 secs off others.
TNT says it even does this even if nothing being used and he is out.

New flow switch and overheat stat fitted, I Bellevue new aps and thermistors also fitted.

Any ideas????

had a similar problem

stuck and analyser in the flue and it had really high ratio

turned out fan wasnt clearing products of combustion and flame was sufficating

no idea why it would do it when nobody was using it however

Last edited:
Thanks ambrosia, stayed there yesterday for 2 1/2 hours reconfigured the pcb and put heat paste on thermistors. Didn't lockout the whole time got a call later to say it was still doing it. Very very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main multipoint ff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
The boiler runs may be 1 or 2 days before erroring. The problem started 3 months ago. The boiler would run blue light on at front an center of...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock