Discuss Main multi ff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Motucks

Hi all, i have a main multi ff water heater. When running all is well for about 5 mins, then no hot water and red light flashes. I think it is a combustion air problem. I have check the flue and it is clear, the 86mm restrict or plate is fitted as required and there is plenty off room around the heater. If I take the case off it will run all day. Once case is back on same fault occurs. Does anybody have any ideas.
By the way I am gas safe registered, but I am a gas installer no a service engineer.
Thanks Motucks.

Please read the forum rules regarding the repair of gas appliances.

If you are a gsr please build your post count up to 10 + then send an image of the front and back of your gsr card to [email protected].

We will admit you to the private forum where we will be more than happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main multi ff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock