Discuss Magna clean, Spirotap, TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasmanxxxR1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Which is the best?

Thoughts, opinions, ideas

Its for my bros system, 28mm primary's, 16 rad system

Money is not an issue, just want the best one

Thanks

Tf1 form me, had to many Magna,s leak. Only two but that's enough for me. Also the tf1 has two options for cleaning, and it's easier to fit and looks neater.

look at the new magnaclean now fits inline like the tf1 and has revised seals. ive always found the magnaclean to collect more crud then the others. ive had a magnet fall off in a tf1 the spirotech just dosent cut the mustard for me.

I don't see the problem with taking the head off the magnatech tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magna clean, Spirotap, TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have mostly underfloor heating in my house and one new radiator and two old. A bit of metal pipes and three manifolds, but mostly...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a system boiler (Worcester Bosch). There is a Magnaclean filter fitted, which I assumed was just on the central heating. Heating was...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock