Discuss Logic 30 combi low water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaynee121

Hi,

I have a Logic 30 Combi boiler and the water pressure is low, can anyone help me with topping it up, on the lest under the boiler is the gauge and on the right are four taps two blue and two black, which ones do I turn to increase the pressure. thankyou

The two towards the front of the boiler, one black one blue. They should be joined by a silver flexible hose, if not it needs to be attached for filling. Aim for 1bar on the gauge

as scott says. the blue and black should be the closest ones to you as you are facing the boiler. Joined with braided hose. listen to scott and you'll be ok

Depends how old the boiler is I think they changed the colour round a few times, but like they said it's the two closest to the front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Logic 30 combi low water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back