Discuss large Bath waste hole in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

multirole

Hi, can you advise please. My customer has a new Kedewei (German) bath with 52mm waste and over flow holes. The lady insists on a simple plug & chain waste.We can only find standard 40 mm/1.1/2" ones. Any solutions please.

Hi, can you advise please. My customer has a new Kedewei (German) bath with 52mm waste and over flow holes. The lady insists on a simple plug & chain waste.We can only find standard 40 mm/1.1/2" ones. Any solutions please.

get a waste straight from the manufacturer

Thanks Shaun, Unfortunately Kaldewei only do their (very expensive) own waste/fill system.

Thanks Shaun, Unfortunately Kaldewei only do their (very expensive) own waste/fill system.

the bath was designed to use there fittings unless stated so sorry to say thats it/ normal size,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to large Bath waste hole in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there Could someone help identify the waste pipe (think that's what it is) coming from the bottom of the basin/plug hole, feeding into the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
K
Hi folks, Purchased E1486AA Ideal Standard Luxury pop up bath waste and overflow as recommended to fit Ideal Standard Tempo Arc straight bath...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone advise on where to get a replacement smaller unslotted waste for an old cast iron bath please? The existing waste appears to be 1...
Replies
Views
Can anyone suggest a compatible overflow waste that works with this Bath? Appleby Roll Top (freestanding) see link below. I don’t want to fit an...
Replies
Views
I am replumbing my lakeside hunting cabin (totally off grid, water from a well or the lake, solar power through a battery bank and now a large...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock