Discuss landlord certificate required ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

northstar

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
need a landlord certificate for a property in northumberland, ashington how much are they normally? thanks

Gas cooker observe , gas fire X 2 inspect and clean, combi gas rate plus mi instructions depending on boiler type

ÂŁ350 plus parts and travel

Gas cooker observe , gas fire X 2 inspect and clean, combi gas rate plus mi instructions depending on boiler type

ÂŁ350 plus parts and travel

I right ÂŁ350 for a gas safety check is this in Buckingham palace or 10 downing street by any chance?

had a quote for ÂŁ65, sounds better than ÂŁ350

You're right, it does sound better. But if you think the engineer can do burner pressures/gas rates and all the rest on 4 appliances for that, then they're either severely cutting corners, or are operating at a considerable loss! :)

He has done work for family before, so possibly a bit of discount. trying to find an average price of what it costs. thanks

i always remove any fires when doing a lanlords minimum of 50 quid eachso about 140 for your four appliances

i always remove any fires when doing a lanlords minimum of 50 quid eachso about 140 for your four appliances

yea i agree around 140 im in the midlands so in my knackered old gas guzzling van the travel cost would get ya lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to landlord certificate required ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, newly qualified gas engineer and have been requested to do gas safety inspection but slightly unclear how far you got with the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Could I check I correctly understand fga readings taken off an old Microgenus combi. The ratio is great (0.0003%). CO2 is only 3.4%...
Replies
Views
A couple of years ago, my mother moved house and paid an RGI to move her existing ca. 1981 Solaire New World cooker into her new house (there was...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to rent out my house and it has recently obtained a gas safety certificate last month for the combi boiler and gas cooker hob...
Replies
Views
Hi To All Seniors.. I'm Posting This Thread .. as I was Reading This on Gas Safe Website and it really confused me. I Usually while doing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock