Discuss Kingspan rainwater harvesting system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hey hope you guys can help me out
I’m after the non-return valve for the rainwater system, but it’s not a standard nrv it’s got a tapping in it for the pressure transducer and I can’t seem to find the part!! Anyone know where I could find it?
Thanks

FF48214C-C408-4394-86CF-CA524674F9C9.jpeg 0C3D0203-7624-4269-805A-8BD3FBA38E8B.jpeg

Reply to Kingspan rainwater harvesting system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
A
Hi there, I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016. The apartment is still under the NHBC 10yr warranty. Since moving in, I discovered...
Replies
Views
Amelia
A
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back