Discuss Kamco Clearflow CF30 classic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

i know these are a few year old but does anyone have one they can recommend before i buy it off a mate.

or should i spend the extra and get a newer model

tar

i know these are a few year old but does anyone have one they can recommend before i buy it off a mate.

or should i spend the extra and get a newer model

tar

I have one, it's about 4 or 5 years old but didn't realise it had reached classic status.

It's been fine, never had a moments problem with it.

too late now the plank sold it before id decide , he need moeny so am still looking now

bod, I have a Kamco cf30 available for sale complete with some cleaning solution, central heating pump connection kit and magnetic filter if you are still interested. The pump has only ever been used once as I diverted into another area of plumbing.

Hi, I have a Kamco C90 its over 10 years old , never had any problems, well built unit, if you have time visit PHEX in London think its on in November, Kemco have stand each year. Expensive to buy new but worth the money, Get some jobs book`d in , buy through plumb center, you then get 2 Mths to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kamco Clearflow CF30 classic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock