Search the forum,

Discuss It's the future in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So because I'm sad and nothing to do I can across this.

the video is shakey, you have to pause it to read the text and the noise is horrendous Lord knows how loud it is stood next to it. But 9ppm (although I noticed the gauge set for oil) and the worlds most abundant fuel source!

http://youtu.be/cDLNDnuHfbY

I thought it might be using a 90/10 ratio of water to Gas with the gas putting the water under pressure and then being passed through a vaporiser to ignition, it's also not constant flow it has a spay pattern shown in another video

ive heard theres some poo burning boilers already out there..............

ferroli, vokera, heatline, ariston, alpha are def poo :)

They'll need a new fuel source now that Earth is being sucked dry, abundance of h20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to It's the future in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock