Discuss is time served the same as an apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the topic is we will all agree to disagree on some things if we all thought the same be a very boring world lol

thats stella for us, buckie is the "go aff yer heed" drink lol :p they are trying to ban it etc but in my experience people are much more of an arse on vodka

Locally we call it "Wreck the Hoose Juice", Stella is the same "wifebeater" all over I think.

i used to mix wkd with vodka instead of using coke or anything like that, was a bad idea as you could imagine lol

was more like waking up with hangover, with everyone angry at you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to is time served the same as an apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I have some knowledge of plumbing and heating and have installed several in my time. I have a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 40CDi Classic...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
This maybe isn't so much about asking for advice as giving it 🤔 I had a leaking HW cylinder (23 years old) that I got fed up patching up with...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have been having just the worst problems with the heating system where I am renting a house. The smells that the boiler and...
Replies
Views
Back