Discuss ideal mexico super 2 rs125 advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mkflow

hi all need some advice.
went to lok at a job today and existing boiler is a ideal mexico suoper 2 rs125 floor standing boiler that has been capped off by another engineer. took a further look and Heat exchanger well gone so they had ID applaince. anyway i need to price to replace this boiler and womndered what anyone would recomend? i think the rs125 is a 36 KW boiler. has anyone installed a ideal mexico HE 36? is so any probles etc?

many thanks for you advice in advance.

I'd suggest you check out the building regs regards basic requirements for new or exchange appliances ... Unless you already know them?

Is the system gravity or FP? Sealed or open? TRV's .... zoning....!! Loads to consider beyond the kW, in my opinion :) The Mexico HE 35 is an Isar in a bigger box, by-the-way? :)

difficult one to replace ideals as everyone knows i hate LOL but baxi/pottertons fsb is a heap as well

Fitted 1 ideal mexico he at the insistance of the cust. Basically an icos/isar with a bit more room. Heap of junk. Pick any other reputable brand. Probably easier to wall mount even if it is moving.

As an after thought. Old Mexico heat exchangers don't go anywhere unless you shoot them with an 88!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal mexico super 2 rs125 advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Have had a customer call me this afternoon saying the builder knocked the flue pipe last week and now there is water continuously from the flue...
Replies
Views
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, (not sure if my last post worked so apologies if this is a duplicate). I have an Ideal Boiler (vogue max system 18) and a MegaFlo...
Replies
Views
Advice please, I have payed for a boiler to be fitted by a gas safe family member and he took an age to fit it, then came back a week later to fit...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock