Discuss I try to post on PF ...so need 30 words to post is this enough Dan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

centralheatking

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I get blocked and delayed why ...? Why Am I in the naughty corner no one has told me why
...centrakheatking

50% of the forum is under pre-moderation at the moment. So we are checking to make sure they're on topic and whatnot. Trying to set the new trend and steer people away from treating threads like Facebook posts.

The 30 words is 30 characters. So letters. Short thread titles don't do any good for us.

But that's a setting I will be changing a lot until I'm happy with it.

Hi Oz...wow I have been called many things in my 61 years but NEVER a Benchmark I feel
highly honoured ...thank you. centralheatking
Added you to the arms. :)

You shouldn't be pre-moderated now but please always look at what the topic title is before you post to a thread when it's new to you. :)

Reply to I try to post on PF ...so need 30 words to post is this enough Dan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back