Discuss I try to post on PF ...so need 30 words to post is this enough Dan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

centralheatking

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I get blocked and delayed why ...? Why Am I in the naughty corner no one has told me why
...centrakheatking

50% of the forum is under pre-moderation at the moment. So we are checking to make sure they're on topic and whatnot. Trying to set the new trend and steer people away from treating threads like Facebook posts.

The 30 words is 30 characters. So letters. Short thread titles don't do any good for us.

But that's a setting I will be changing a lot until I'm happy with it.

Hi Oz...wow I have been called many things in my 61 years but NEVER a Benchmark I feel
highly honoured ...thank you. centralheatking
Added you to the arms. :)

You shouldn't be pre-moderated now but please always look at what the topic title is before you post to a thread when it's new to you. :)

Reply to I try to post on PF ...so need 30 words to post is this enough Dan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock