Discuss I live in a split level house and water is slowly seeping out from under my bottom stair behind the front door. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

It’s not coming in from the door. The wall along the staircase is part of the garage and nothing appears to be wet in there. The staircase is behind the laundry room and nothing is wet in there either.

Reply to I live in a split level house and water is slowly seeping out from under my bottom stair behind the front door. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm a bit concerned with what the Gas Transporter is proposing regarding a replacement pipe install to the properties in the close I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, just joined to ask this question as although it’s nothing major it’s doing my head in a bit! We have moved into a house with a loft...
Replies
Views
Sorry to bother but in desperate need of advice, we've suffered with water hammer issues in our council property since 12th November 2018, I share...
Replies
Views
U
Hello, I need to ask the knowledgeable people here if it is possible for a domestic gas pipe to vibrate and/or make a very low humming noise? Or...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock