Discuss how is it ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flat pack

How is it that Saints Personnel have a job asking for you to have met1 cen1
etc and gas safe reg .
1st you need a intro....
then said you will sit a 20 question paper,
then a 10 mins interview
then in to a class room to show how to install a smart meter.

what is this place becoming
acs is no good ,or gas safe ??

but its ok to drive around in a small van with 50 meters inside.
And toss in a min of 50 meters .

when i asked about this intro to the very young man 'louis' he said this is what the client wanted then put the phone down .

what can i say ******* ****

How is it that Saints Personnel have a job asking for you to have met1 cen1
etc and gas safe reg .
1st you need a intro....
then said you will sit a 20 question paper,
then a 10 mins interview
then in to a class room to show how to install a smart meter.

what is this place becoming
acs is no good ,or gas safe ??

but its ok to drive around in a small van with 50 meters inside.
And toss in a min of 50 meters .

when i asked about this intro to the very young man 'louis' he said this is what the client wanted then put the phone down .

what can i say ******* ****
The proof is all in the pudding ! Dig any deeper and you will fall down the proverbial whole. Many inexperienced guys choose this as their route into gas. No experience, thrown out of every other company, 20 questions should about do it, wonder if you get 4 attempts at multiple choice, laugh ! Biggest question is why more meters. Who pays for new meters and why ?? How smart are they ? Smart enough to speed up the dials a little to cover the cost of the fitter and provide for the christmas drinks ???

hi any one had any dealings with these or encore been offered work in kent and dorset changing u16, u25, u40, u65, u100, u160 prices are very good but i think its for mcnicholas is there money to be made would have to find digs as live in south wales have my met4, cmet1 and cmet2

currently working on the gas network replacement contract doing purge and relights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how is it ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back