Discuss How do I refill the boiler? - Vaillant ecoTEC pro 28 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you again for your help. It's much appreciated. I'm in a one-bedroom flat, so there's not many places this thing can be hiding. My guess is that it's boarded up behind the tiling beneath the boiler or the space behind the cupboard. Unfortunately they're all sealed up (although I've just discovered a little screw on the tiling. I'm not sure quite what that does, is it possible that's linked to the tap?). I don't want to go knocking these things down unless I know for sure the stuff I need is back there. There's supposed to be a plumber coming out within the next few hours according to the housing association, but I'm not holding my breath.

Is there a way to remove that tiled boxing?

I had the plumber over and he had a go at it. Apparently it's not easily removable so I've to wait till tomorrow to talk to someone from the housing association to get permission to get it smashed in. Seems it's likely to be hidden behind there.

For shame.

Thanks for all your help though!

dont need permission,
the landlord is breaking the law by boxing in compression fittings on the gas supply pipework to the the boiler.
these cannot be inspected properly so i doubt your gas safe cert has been done to the book either.

your landlords a plonker boxing it in like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do I refill the boiler? - Vaillant ecoTEC pro 28 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock