Search the forum,

Discuss Hoover dishwasher error code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swede

Hi

my Hoover Nextra HND6515 dishwasher is not heating water and I think it has the error code #8 as it flashes and beeps 8 times on the two left cycle buttons when I turn it on.
Any idea which component it may be?

Could be heating element
Thermistor or blocked pressure switch.

Of course it could also be other things such as wiring but those are the usual culprits.

Doubt it. The complaint would usually be full of water as opposed to not heating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hoover dishwasher error code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has been fluctuating quite alot, dropping in temp then raising again whilst showering. I have had an engineer out who has changed the thermistor, but I am...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping someone can help. Our dishwasher is leaking and the manual says this can be fixed by cleaning the water inlet filter. To do this, we need to close the...
Replies
Views
Ideal Logic Heat 15 System Boiler Hi. Just started to get an F3 Fan Fault on this boiler. On power up there seems to be a quiet thump from somewhere then it goes through the start up sequence. It spends a few seconds on the ‘c’ display before coming up with the F3 error code. Can anyone advise...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all We noticed water suddenly backing up through the pipe for the dishwasher drainage pipe yesterday - first time this has happened. When I move the pipe up vertically, the issue goes away. The dishwasher is new and was installed a few months ago. Looking at the pipe on the wall it...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 38cxi the heating works but no hot water i have changed the internal parts on the diverter valve installed a new heat exchanger and replaced the actuator but still no hot water there are no error codes and its at 1.2 preshure Please does anyone have any idea where to go next Thank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock