Discuss Hi All From Staffordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Strumpi

i have found this forum and after reading a bit it seams the best by far. I have joined, like most i suppose, as i have a wee problem with my boiler, my girlfriend also has a problem with hers. So hopefully, with your help i can save a bit of cash.
I worked as a plumber onsite for 4 years. No qualifications, but am apprenticeship trained Maintenance Engineer, that helped. First and second fix on Combi systems only. Pity, as i have just been laid off from a different job so i would have liked a well paid job (anyone with ideas are most welcome!)
Thats about it, now to ask some questions.
Oh, just noticed, my name is Strumpi, should have been Strumpit but missed the keyboard, DOH!

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi Strumpi and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi All From Staffordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Like many people I have one of the dreaded pulsing showers once it is switched off. I read many posts here and elsewhere on the internet and came...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time poster. I've been banging my head against a wall this past month on google searches and soliciting advice of a couple of plumbers...
Replies
Views
Back