Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hi All From Staffordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Strumpi

i have found this forum and after reading a bit it seams the best by far. I have joined, like most i suppose, as i have a wee problem with my boiler, my girlfriend also has a problem with hers. So hopefully, with your help i can save a bit of cash.
I worked as a plumber onsite for 4 years. No qualifications, but am apprenticeship trained Maintenance Engineer, that helped. First and second fix on Combi systems only. Pity, as i have just been laid off from a different job so i would have liked a well paid job (anyone with ideas are most welcome!)
Thats about it, now to ask some questions.
Oh, just noticed, my name is Strumpi, should have been Strumpit but missed the keyboard, DOH!

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi Strumpi and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi All From Staffordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Was working as a Plumbers Mate for about 6 months and got my Level 2 qualification. Enjoyed the job and wanted to make a career of it. Got into...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock