Discuss Help Please, Salamander Accubust Water Pump in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Help pls, I’ve got a Salamander Accubust water main pump it has an in & out & third port for an accumulator can I blank off the accumulator port & use it as a mains water pump without an accumulator? TIA

I would give Salamander technical guys a call on Monday to check. However my understanding is that the pump is designed to recharge the accumulator and also offer a mains boost of 12lpm once the accumulator has been discharged. So in theory yes it would work but 12lpm is still quite low on a system and I would consider other options if your mains is already below this.

No not unless you use a cold water tank as you can’t pump the mains above 12lpm

Reply to Help Please, Salamander Accubust Water Pump in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock