Discuss Hello from Newcastle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonna

Hi All,

Just joined in the hope of obtaining some advice from you guys on my new unvented heating system... though I'm fully aware that any work would require a professional with the relevant ticket.

I'm a keen DIY'er based in Newcastle and tend to take on anything including electrical work, plumbing, tiling, with skills that I've aquired from friends and colleagues in respective trades.

I doubt I'll be able in a position to provide advice, as you guys are likely to be better informed than myself, but where appropriate I'll help any noobs where I can...

Simon.

hello, i am new here, i am very happy come here , nice to meet you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello from Newcastle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi, in order to replace the solenoid on my shower I need to take it off the wall (bad shower design). I've got all the electrics disconnected...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask a question after having a good read. House is undergoing a complete renovation and new pipework needs...
Replies
Views
I'll start this by saying I'm hoping to sort this by diy / minimal professional help as I'm a very tight budget! I've got a walk-in shower in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a first time poster with a skill set akin to that of a competent DIY'er I guess. I'm planning on replacing a old in efficient one pipe...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock