Discuss Halstead ACE HE 30 - Intermittent Hot Water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders0n

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,

Relative has a Halstead ACE HE 30 and sometimes the hot water works straight away and sometimes it requires the heating to be run before.

Obviously I'm thinking diverter valve but they are mega expensive on these and I'm hoping it might be the little motorised head attached the side.

Has anyone had and experience with these and in particular this problem?

Many thanks!

Would lean to DV I've found these boilers to be a nightmare and when one thing goes wrong often it leads to a second and so on. Might be wise warning the customer that it could get expensive. Last three of these I've worked on have ended up being replaced due to costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halstead ACE HE 30 - Intermittent Hot Water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My disabled daughter’s hot water has stopped working. It’s a relatively modern Potterton boiler with an indirect sealed hot water system and a...
Replies
Views
Ferroli 32c he (combi) So after having a 2 week holiday, we have come home to no hot water. It just cycles on off every second. Heating working...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock