Discuss Guttering..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Anyone aware of a 6"to 4" straight gutter coupling half round?.......regards Turnpin:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guttering..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dunno if they're still a thing at all, could be old school only, but I remember seeing these gutter sections about 16" long, maybe 4"ID, 6"OD or...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Can anyone help me with a bit of advice. We “inherited“ a Potterton Prima 60F boiler (which we were told in 2013 was 3/4 years old)...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have come across 2 drop down scrapers which screw onto drainage rods. One made by Horobin is over £6 and the other by Silverline just over £3...
Replies
Views
Hi all, please could anyone help me with the following issue im having. I will start off with listing the scenario in case it helps. Boiler -...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock