Discuss greenstar 28i - warm not hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

helly

sorry if this is similar to an earlier post! our 9mth wb greenstar 28i has worked perfectly since installation until it a few days ago when the water went warm/lukewarm. We had a new bathroom fitted before xmas with mono basin, mixer bath taps (so think ceramic disc),but the water was fine with these. Have reduced the flow rate at the tap but it didnt make a difference but the water is hot when run very first thing in the morning but then cools again. CH is working fine.

Can anyone offer any advice as i have WB coming out on friday and i am kakking it incase it isnt a boiler fault and get stung with a hefty call out charge:eek:.

many thanks

sorted :) apparently not enough gas getting to the burner and a new diverter motor, lots of toasty hot water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to greenstar 28i - warm not hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever...
Replies
Views
The only hot tap that doesn't give constant hot water in the house is the bath tap. It gets hot for seconds and then goes lukewarm/cold. The...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock