Discuss Green deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimplumb

I am interested in what you all think about the green deal, personally i am not prepared to invest £1500.00 plus five days in a classroom being taught how to suck eggs to comply with yet another government whim. Just look at the RHI debacle for instance, rant over.

I don't think anything at the minute too early to say anything other than it will all go mammaries up, probably.

Too soon to tell, and like you jimplumb, I'm not prepared to part with funds until things have (if they ever do) settled and all the pros and cons are known................meanwhile I'll keeping watching - with interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Green deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Hello again all: Firstly: Personal background, as I know people are likely to ask: 1) I AM GSR 2) Most of my work so far since qualification has...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I'm interested to know any views on the Ideal Logic Code boiler range with flue gas recovery. Like a lot of people currently, I'm looking...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
M
Alright guys, The Green Deal is about to kick off in Scotland. I know it is a good thing for us, so for those of you sitting on the fence I am...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock