Discuss Glow worm Ultimate faulty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plumbers mate

I have a 100ff which will not fire, neon 1 is not lit which indicates a problem with mains supply, however, when you touch the PCB fuse with a multi meter the boiler will fire & go off when you let go. When I say touch its the finest of pressure & the boiler works, anyone got an idea?

Presume just a loose connection or dry joint on the pcb that requires re soldering maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow worm Ultimate faulty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
Hi all We have a Glow Worm combi Ultracom 38cxi boiler fitted in our house, which has been running really well for the past 10 years. Recently we...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock