Search the forum,

Discuss Gerkros unvented cylinder immersions? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikeyc

Need to get a pair of immersions to replace existing, from what iv found out about Gerkros they went bust in 2009/2010 so no technical helpline.

Anyone worked on these and know the thread size, i know they are 14" - just cant be sure they are 1" 3/4 and dont really fancy draining it, removing, checking then ordering.

No info on data badge or existing heaters ;)

Ta

Try Gled-hill they seem to have taken over most things BUT watch cost of phone calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gerkros unvented cylinder immersions? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all I'm replacing 2 unvented cylinder a which are (a) end of life and (b) installed in a way which is clearly not right (no 2 port shut off valve on the heating coils just for a start, and there are other issues). The heating coils are currently controlled with 3 port valves that are...
Replies
Views
Heno here. From Ireland. I'm a marine sparks but that doesn't qualify in any way to deal with electric and water. Pleasure to meet you all. I know the title of my 1st post might be moderated but I couldn't shorten it. I've a Joule 300lt Cyclone tank. It has 2 Heatrod immersions with a Cotherm...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Hello, My current installation is an 8Kw Morso Stove, about 20 years old, connected to: An indirect coil in a vented cylinder (on the ground floor where the heater is, but raised by about 80cm), gravity fed with a bathroom towel rail upstairs also gravity fed. Once the gravity circuit is up...
Replies
Views
Hi We are getting new heating installed. Likely go with Viessmann - looking for set and forget, high efficiency, high comfort level, weather comp heating with high modulation ability x20 levels from 1.6kW to 35kW -- Question is, what to choose: system boiler + unvented cylinder (180 litre), or...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock