Search the forum,

Discuss FugenBoy kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Scewfix are selling these silicone smoothing kits off at just over a fiver. A few months ago they were retailing at £12. They really are excellent and produce clean smooth silicone lines on baths and tiling.

Fugenboy Kit 1 BMFG1 | NoLinkingToThis

I have the Karl Dahm version - brilliant tools. Karl Dahm ones are called SILKONBLITZERS, so they win hands down I'm afraid lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've got the fugi 2 kit it's brilliant think it costs about a tenner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
3epureru.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only complaint I've got about it is that the smoothing tools are clear/transparent and very easy to lose!

Whats wrong with a lolly stick?
I used to use just that and a wetted finger, but this fugen kit gives really professional results quickly and without any mess or the need for masking tape.The finishing touches are what makes or breaks a good job and this kit does make a big difference where silicone seals are concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
a soapy finger works better than a licked finger, silicone does stick to teeth!

thanks for the link system, never progressed from the finger, how do these kits work?

I like them as well. It seems I only have to look at silicon to get it all over me, these Fugen boys are great. I could never get it to look right using finger or other means that I was happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FugenBoy kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My bathroom Basin was installed some years ago by a professional plumber. For whatever reason, the waste was fitted using silicone rather than plumber’s mate. The floor was originally tiled, but I replaced it with high quality vinyl, when fractures began to appear in the grout. As part of this...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors for unclogging tho we never experience ours clogging up. Sure we had it clog up once and had it blown out with high pressure water from local plumber...
Replies
Views
My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming through the bedroom wall from the bathroom on the other side of the wall. The shower is over the bath and the bathroom walls are tiled around three sides of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am struggling to find what these two cartridges / parts are anywhere. I bought this set from eBay around 2 years ago and the seller has since deleted their account so I cannot get in contact to ask them. I have asked other sellers who sell the same item but they do not sell parts and did...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock