Discuss FugenBoy kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Scewfix are selling these silicone smoothing kits off at just over a fiver. A few months ago they were retailing at £12. They really are excellent and produce clean smooth silicone lines on baths and tiling.

Fugenboy Kit 1 BMFG1 | NoLinkingToThis

I have the Karl Dahm version - brilliant tools. Karl Dahm ones are called SILKONBLITZERS, so they win hands down I'm afraid lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've got the fugi 2 kit it's brilliant think it costs about a tenner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
3epureru.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only complaint I've got about it is that the smoothing tools are clear/transparent and very easy to lose!

Whats wrong with a lolly stick?
I used to use just that and a wetted finger, but this fugen kit gives really professional results quickly and without any mess or the need for masking tape.The finishing touches are what makes or breaks a good job and this kit does make a big difference where silicone seals are concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
a soapy finger works better than a licked finger, silicone does stick to teeth!

thanks for the link system, never progressed from the finger, how do these kits work?

I like them as well. It seems I only have to look at silicon to get it all over me, these Fugen boys are great. I could never get it to look right using finger or other means that I was happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FugenBoy kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am struggling to find what these two cartridges / parts are anywhere. I bought this set from eBay around 2 years ago and the seller has...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock