Search the forum,

Discuss What replacement parts do I need? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I am struggling to find what these two cartridges / parts are anywhere. I bought this set from eBay around 2 years ago and the seller has since deleted their account so I cannot get in contact to ask them.

I have asked other sellers who sell the same item but they do not sell parts and did not reply to my question as to what the parts were.

The shower is leaking from behind the tile and I believe it to be the catridges as the attached pictures.

I cannot find what they are called anywhere.

Could someone please help in to identifying what these are so I can order a replacement?

Apart from buying the whole shower kit again, I would like to just replace the valve if possible.

Here is the eBay link to the item.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-26-16-35-28-122_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-26-16-35-28-122_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2021-07-26-16-36-26-093_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-26-16-36-26-093_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 10
Can you remember how much they were?
The shower set was £100.

Most likely Chinese. I'm really struggling to find any information on the parts anywhere.

The eBay link in my original post is to the same shower set that I have.

Cheap concealed shower valves are the bane of many plumbers (and homeowners) lives. 100 is a ridiculous price. You got what you paid for.
If you can disassemble it and take careful pictures and measurements try. Shower spares or shower doctor websites.
Good luck.

For £100 i'd just buy the same shower valve and reuse the parts of the new one.

But yeah you've got what you paid for. Need to be looking at decent stuff next time liek Hans Grohe etc.

Reply to What replacement parts do I need? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock