Discuss FugenBoy kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Scewfix are selling these silicone smoothing kits off at just over a fiver. A few months ago they were retailing at £12. They really are excellent and produce clean smooth silicone lines on baths and tiling.

Fugenboy Kit 1 BMFG1 | NoLinkingToThis

I have the Karl Dahm version - brilliant tools. Karl Dahm ones are called SILKONBLITZERS, so they win hands down I'm afraid lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've got the fugi 2 kit it's brilliant think it costs about a tenner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
3epureru.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only complaint I've got about it is that the smoothing tools are clear/transparent and very easy to lose!

Whats wrong with a lolly stick?
I used to use just that and a wetted finger, but this fugen kit gives really professional results quickly and without any mess or the need for masking tape.The finishing touches are what makes or breaks a good job and this kit does make a big difference where silicone seals are concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
a soapy finger works better than a licked finger, silicone does stick to teeth!

thanks for the link system, never progressed from the finger, how do these kits work?

I like them as well. It seems I only have to look at silicon to get it all over me, these Fugen boys are great. I could never get it to look right using finger or other means that I was happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FugenBoy kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back