Discuss Flexible hose to main supply in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I would look at leaving the 22 in place, if you’re worried about the pipe, and changing it’s guts. Then connect onto your internal pipe work using copper from this stopcock.

Granted, that’s why I said look at. I get a new stopcock and dismantle the old one, take the guts from the new one and replace them in the old one. If at any point of that process it proves impossible then you are back to replacing the whole stopcock with the new one you have there. Just have to take your bravery pills if it’s a bit of brittle alkathene pipe.

Reply to Flexible hose to main supply in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
I have a seemingly impossible problem. I am not a plumber but I can at least understand some of it. We have just had the Water Board inspector...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock