Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Estimate cost for a new Central heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hit0062

Hi I need some assistance on a ball-park figure for a new central heating system. I have a 3-bed house and in all there are 10 radiators in the house. The system I have right now is quite old gravity based central heating and water supply.

Could anyone please help me what would be about the right price for the following:
- a 24watt EcoTech condensing boiler.
- 10 new radiators
- a new 37gallon cylinder.
- Thermostatic controls on all radiators
- A new timer switch
- etc

Basically other than the loft tanks, everything else is new. It will be a sealed system. I have absolutely no idea on costings and am just wondering what sort of price I'm looking at with the above installed (i.e. a rough ball park price including labour).

I would greatly appreciate any comments.

£4500 min especially as you want a cylinder which arent cheap. used to be you could say £450 per rad gives a rough price and that was a few years back, I base quick estimateson £500 a rad and this allows for problems with installation etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Estimate cost for a new Central heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock