Search the forum,

Discuss Cracking shot of whale under boat. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I think we need a bigger boat!
B8BI9HhIEAAjR44.jpg

Wow, that is very impressive. Really puts into perspective just how big they are!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cracking shot of whale under boat. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and the other seems to be near waste tray, there is a slight hairline crack in shower tray near waste . This happens when I leave the shower head near the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am renting at the moment. Our boiler is an Ideal System 15. Within an hour or two of moving in and turning the heat on the boiler lost pressure. Now it loses pressure any time that it is turned on. If the boiler pressure is set below 1.5 bars cold it will lose all pressure in about...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have decided to remove the timber floor boards and joists as they are effected by damp and rotting. Was hoping to infill and have slab and screed floor. There is a gas servile pipe under the floor which enters the property below the joists at the front of the house and comes up under the...
Replies
Views
I'm about to install a new American Standard Cadet 3 toilet. It's upside down about to receive the wax ring and I noticed there's a small crack in the underside of the bowl. It looks like a place where they plug an opening during casting. I've attached a photo. No sign of a crack in the inside...
Replies
Views
D
I have a hot water slab leak which is found behind my bathroom vanity. We heard the noise for a week but never saw any water. Just today we saw water starting to come up under the vanity. I found the leak, my question is is it ok to run the hot water just long enough to take a shower? Does it...
Replies
Views
drpepper68
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock