Search the forum,

Discuss Condensate teed in to kitchen sink easte in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Anyone come across gurgling condensate traps on boilers? When the condensate line is tee'd in to the kitchen sink waste? Have managed to stop it by installing a inline aav adapter on the trap. Anyone else noticed this.

Yeah
If its slow draining it creates a back pressure.
If you look at the boiler MIs you should tee before the trap and mcalpine make a trap for this

Reply to Condensate teed in to kitchen sink easte in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
S
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock