Search the forum,

Discuss Combi installation, mixer valve on HW outlet & CW inlet to improve flow rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
CW inlet...about 15 minutes in, seems like a good idea.

Thread closed since there’s already a topic open on it

Reply to Combi installation, mixer valve on HW outlet & CW inlet to improve flow rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft but an unvented cylinder in the upstairs airing cupboard. A gas heat only boiler. Upstairs I have two en suite rooms. One with a shower and one with...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at 55°C, but the boiler keep showing the Return Temperature is 60°C (and keep raising at 1°C/min rate) Also the flow temperature keeps going up above the set point and when it reaches +5°C above the set point, the boiler shuts down (even before the room...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
Hello, First post, be gentle! Anyway, here's my issue. I have a Roca The Gap D-Trit close-couple toilet with integrated macerator in my secondary bathroom. In all it's a great solution for a problem location for a bathroom. However, the cistern has a typical european style side inlet pipe, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock