Discuss Combi installation, mixer valve on HW outlet & CW inlet to improve flow rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Thread closed since there’s already a topic open on it

Reply to Combi installation, mixer valve on HW outlet & CW inlet to improve flow rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
I'm in the process of refurbishing my bathroom. I'll be replacing the existing bath with a walk in shower. Will be installing a thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
I have had the following thermostatic shower installed: Moods Round Shower...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock