Search the forum,

Discuss Column rad supplier in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. Appreciate any help with this. Looking to buy some column rads and need some that are 300mm high. Has anyone bought any from www.justradiators.co.uk? They seem to be the only ones with the off the shelf sizes I need but a bit dubious from reading their bad reviews (although there are lots of good ones as well) - especially as they seem to cheap. Cheers

Acova radiators you can get them from screwfix they sell an 300 x 812
Thanks - that's great will go for them, my wife found those ones at 3am this morning - seem a really good price - are they good quality?.
I need rads for the whole flat and been doing the BTU calculations. Only thing I am finding is that the online calculators are coming up with completely different results, e.g. Living Room for First Floor, 6m x 6m double glazed room, 2.5m ceiling - one set of online calculators say about 5,000 BTU and the anothers are s15,000 BTU - obviously massively different?? Appreciate any advice.
thanks

Hi. Appreciate any help with this. Looking to buy some column rads and need some that are 300mm high. Has anyone bought any from www.justradiators.co.uk? They seem to be the only ones with the off the shelf sizes I need but a bit dubious from reading their bad reviews (although there are lots of good ones as well) - especially as they seem to cheap. Cheers
Plenty on here mate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201215-213046.png
    Screenshot_20201215-213046.png
    889.6 KB · Views: 5

Reply to Column rad supplier in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat up but they are all connected via what I assume is Hep2O nothing is labled on the pipes that route behind the rad just on the flap behind the rad...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold rad's, another one get pretty warm, flow pipe hot, return v.luke warm. (Both rad's I have manually flushed really well) Hot water works fine, boiler return...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work. The builder got him out again and he created a separate heating circuit from the boiler (ie one circuit for the house, the other for the extension)...
Replies
Views
Hoping for some advice as I seem to be hitting a brick wall. Moved into a house last year, radiators down strairs (4 of them) never really got warm, replaced the combi boiler this year as it was loud and leaking (its in the loft which has been converted into a room). Since turning the heating...
Replies
Views
Hi Some people (not plumbers) have advised me that it's not such a good idea to a) Have 4 x 90deg bends in a sewer pipe and b) Encase these pipes in the concrete walls of the new pool. You can see the problem in this video: and the re-routed pipes here that will be encased in the concrete...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock