Discuss cmon France :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
are we allowed to say that if they cant beat wales at rugby, how on earth do they expect to govern themselves on their own :)

(pull pin, lob grenade and duck :):):) )

Bloody hell, its the best day of rugby to date, England :), Wales :) (coz with a name like Davies I can cheer them on to) yet some leekhead beats me up :(

Infraction reapplied to try and save your life........

booooo, CMON you Frogs :)

To anybody considering drowning in the next 2 hours, dont expect a quick response :) from english shores, or scottish now they are in the pub.

booooo, CMON you Frogs :)

To anybody considering drowning in the next 2 hours, dont expect a quick response :) from english shores, or scottish now they are in the pub.

you want to be drowned?i can organise that for you lameo

Cant even pass properly in the last 2 mins!!!!!! brilliant game to watch though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cmon France :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
  • Question
Hello - I have a Ideal 35kw combi gas boiler. Everything was fine until I switched the heating on for the first time this year. Then I got a L2...
Replies
Views
Hi What brand/make of 50mm waste pipe clips is the narrowest? All round band I believe may not pass a building warrant inspection and I'm...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, So we have a two year old boiler and have cleaned / flushed the system twice recently but not all radiators will heat at the same time...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm blanking a couple of openings in a hot water cylinder. The Screwfix Flomasta 1" BSP plugs fit perfectly but no washer supplied or...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Bit of frustrating situation, I was preparing to solder a 15mm Tee by lining it up to get the positioning right, etc and it was quite...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock