Search the forum,

Discuss Cloak room basin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zammo1001

Hi all,

I have bought a cloak room single tap basin that only stands 300mm off the wall which is fine

The problem is i bought a single lever mixer tap with pop up waste and when i have put my locking thread which you tighten up the tap against and the two tails it does not go through the 33mm hole in the basin

I am off to search out a tap which has the locking thread and tails tighter together but i think they will be the same

Anyone else had this problem

Regards Nathan

It sounds very tight but try undoing the tails and feeding them up through the hole to screw into the base of the mixer. It's a bit fiddly but usually works as the slimmer ends of the tails are going through the hole.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cloak room basin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I bought a basin tap single lever. It lifts up & to the right but won’t turn to the left for hot I haven installed it yet I’ve only put it on...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I recently brought a replacement Pop Up Waste from Argent K316-DL & the spec states it suits both overflow & non-overflow basins...
Replies
Views
HI, I'd very much appreciate advice on what I can do with this . . . The wash basin in the bathroom has a plug which sits on a piece which is...
Replies
Views
Hello good people. I am trying to remove a cartridge from a Cooke and Lewis Berrow single lever mixer tap. I have removed the lever and the shroud...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock