Discuss Chaffotaeux brittony 100 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rob jefkins

Hi, Need a bit of help with a Chafotaux Brittony Cobi 100 boiler.
Only getting some heat to the closest rads to the boiler. Checked valves, air etc and all ok. Checked the pump and it was really hot although it was spinning freely and vented. DHW okay. Does the pump need replacing???

Cheers

As far as I know it's a one speed pump. Could be sludge as the boiler runs for about 8 seonds before kicking out therefore the pump must be working somewhat although not very well. Thanks for advice.
Rob

doesnt sound like theres any water circulation from the pump / boiler system then getting too hot and shutting down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chaffotaeux brittony 100 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Back