Discuss Can Intergas HRE Combi’s be compared to the likes of WB and Vaillant ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plb

Help! I have a dilemma regarding my decision on a new Combi Boiler.
I originally narrowed my choice down to the WB Greenstar 30CDi or the Vaillant ecoTEC plus Combi 831. BUT a colleague of mine in the know has suggested I take a look at the Intergas Combi Compact HRE 36/30 as a serious alternative. Although he has fitted many WB/Vaillant boilers he said that Intergas are reliable, offer generous warrantees and are easy to service. Can Intergas really be compared to the likes of WB and Vaillant. What do you think.

never heard of them, if i had to pick one from your list it would be the vaillant, even though i prefer baxi

Appreciate the feedback guy’s.
Interesting, so far 2 positives for the Intergas and one that’s never heard of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to confuse you even more, my personal favourite the Veissmann Vitodens 200 series and the Remeha Avanta are also worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can Intergas HRE Combi’s be compared to the likes of WB and Vaillant ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
And here we go with another of our FLASH SALES Tonight only - offer expires at midnight on 30th Sep 2015. £100 off Worcester Classic CDi combi...
Replies
Views
R
Morning all. Well, week one was fun, but week 2 started to get a bit boring after a while. Not for CH4 obviously, but for everyone else. So...
Replies
Views
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
R
Ive tried to do as much research as possible to try find a replacement for my ageing Potterton Lynx Electronic combi. I have a gas safe fitter...
Replies
Views
Dickie
D
Back