Search the forum,

Discuss Can Intergas HRE Combi’s be compared to the likes of WB and Vaillant ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plb

Help! I have a dilemma regarding my decision on a new Combi Boiler.
I originally narrowed my choice down to the WB Greenstar 30CDi or the Vaillant ecoTEC plus Combi 831. BUT a colleague of mine in the know has suggested I take a look at the Intergas Combi Compact HRE 36/30 as a serious alternative. Although he has fitted many WB/Vaillant boilers he said that Intergas are reliable, offer generous warrantees and are easy to service. Can Intergas really be compared to the likes of WB and Vaillant. What do you think.

never heard of them, if i had to pick one from your list it would be the vaillant, even though i prefer baxi

Appreciate the feedback guy’s.
Interesting, so far 2 positives for the Intergas and one that’s never heard of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to confuse you even more, my personal favourite the Veissmann Vitodens 200 series and the Remeha Avanta are also worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can Intergas HRE Combi’s be compared to the likes of WB and Vaillant ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock