Discuss Burner motor to Oil Pump Vibration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I've fitter new motor to Inter 2011C burner which drives Danfoss BFP 11L3 oil pump.
motor bearings are good fan rotates freely and without wobble. There's a vibration noise from the pump coupling area which I just can't seem to solve.
If I slacken the pump mounts and move it slightly noise changes but I can't seem to get it quiet.
Is there a trick to getting the pump aligned with the motor? Is the pump the problem?
Any advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Andy

Not surprised the motor bearing are good if the motor is brand new.
Was the new motor an exact replacement?
I think I know what might be wrong, but you really need to get it done by someone qualified.
Analysers show up badly burning boilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Burner motor to Oil Pump Vibration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
I have an old but perfectly working Trianco Oil Fired Boiler. It works perfectly well but it wakes me up in the mornings when it comes on. It...
Replies
Views
TransitTrucker
T
Morning guys I installed a new Grant 26e external combi just after Christmas. The oil supply was on a temporary supply from an ivt tank which was...
Replies
Views
Our old faithful Worcester Heatslave 20/25 Bentone B11C hasgiven up the ghost and no amount of button pressing would encourage it back tolife...
Replies
Views
S
Hi chaps. I’d like to change the bearings in the burner motor of my Worcester Heatslave 20/25, and I’m just looking for a few helpful hints...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
S
I have an oil fired system boiler driving a hot water cylinder and radiators through a Honeywell three port mid position valve. Before that we...
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock