Discuss Broken plastic bolt inside thermostatic radiator valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get it replaced as soon as you can.
You have clearly broke part of the gland leaving the final gland O ring seal on the pin exposed.

Yea can see it now, on iPhone it's not good, iPad is better picture. Thought the way it was described it was the dust cap.

How do you say thanks with these little whatever they are things

Yea can see it now, on iPhone it's not good, iPad is better picture. Thought the way it was described it was the dust cap.

How do you say thanks with these little whatever they are things

If you click on each wee symbol to see what it does and then you can undo it (undo to the right).
The thumbs up is a Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Broken plastic bolt inside thermostatic radiator valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to replace a radiator that has a drain valve. Do I need to replace like for like and keep the drain valve in or can I replace with a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock