Discuss Britony Combi SE 80 problem..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ian Billingham

Hello people..
Im in need of some serious help.... Have had several plumbers round to look at my heating issue and they just don't come back!!! :mad:
Basically, my heating doesn't work, but i have hot water.... The last guy who came out did a series of tests and we managed to get the radiators hot by bridging or by-passing the "central heating control thermistor" and he also played around with the "central heating water pressure switch" which he seemed to think was working ok as it moved and acted as it should. Im in DESPERATE need to get my hands on a "central heating control thermistor" and ill even have a go at fitting it myself in the hope of actually having some heating this christmas!!! Can anyone help me out with a location of this part, or anything would be good actually! lol.

The last thing he said was he will change that, it should fix the issue and that he would source one down. That was 3 weeks ago. Tried ringing him and txting, nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Britony Combi SE 80 problem..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back