Search the forum,

Discuss bpec certs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
does anyone know how long it takes for bpec to register a cert for gas safe ? I had done another element couple weeks ago and its not up on the gsr website as yet nor have i had nothing through the post . considering they charge £55 for reg fee think its a bit pants to be honest.

I had to phone gassafe to tell them I had unvented as it wasn't picked up, so I wouldn't be surprised if you have to notify them yourself when you receive the certificate.

My last BPEC cert took about 4 or 5 weeks to come through the door.

does anyone know how long it takes for bpec to register a cert for gas safe ? I had done another element couple weeks ago and its not up on the gsr website as yet nor have i had nothing through the post . considering they charge £55 for reg fee think its a bit pants to be honest.

the centre has 10 working days to process the paperwork, once received by bpec in Derby they have 20 working days to get the info uploaded to GSR and your cert posted to you, it never usually takes this long, phone derby office quote your NI number and where and when you sat the element and they will advise on the status, the cost of the admin is the cost, and you should have asked what the timelines were before you booked, just because you pay for something doesnt mean you are entitled to it the next day,

I had to phone gassafe to tell them I had unvented as it wasn't picked up, so I wouldn't be surprised if you have to notify them yourself when you receive the certificate.

My last BPEC cert took about 4 or 5 weeks to come through the door.

why did you tell bpec that you had unvented?

I never said i was expecting it the next day but for £55 cert fee it would be good if they at least contacted gsr and to see that specific element on the website with a few working days . i have dealt with bpec before when i had done my combustion and found them quite unhelpfull to be honest.

I dont think GS has anything to do with unvented ! i understood they only took over the gas safety side ?

To register unvented installs through gas safe you need to send them a copy of your ticket. They also list your unvented qualification on the site along with the gas ones which brings in a bit more work. I've pickedup a load of work for one customer who found me via the gas safe website because I was listed as doing unvented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bpec certs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock