Discuss BPEC Aptitude Assessment before starting an apprenrticeship? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bazzab1984

Hello all,

This is my 1st post. I have applied for a plumbing apprenticeship with my local council. I was pleased to hear back from them, they are happy with the application and I have been invited to sit a BPEC Aptitude Assessment, if I pass that, I will then be invited to an interview.

My question is this, what exactly should I expect to be asked in this test. Will it be a general multiple choice questions based on maths and such, or will it be questions about water regulations, gas etc..

Anyone who has sat this test, please reply as I would really like to know what stuff to study. An apprenticeship is clearly a very good oppertunity and I'd love to nail the test and progress to an interview, thanks in advance for any help.

Bazza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BPEC Aptitude Assessment before starting an apprenrticeship? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. So i'll get to the point im 30 years old have 3 kids and a wife. iv just been made unemployed. im looking for a new path to take and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock