Discuss Boruit RJ-3000 head lamp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassmonster

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
just got this through the post today.

very pleased with it...very powerful yet has a setting for soft lighting..

headlamp.jpg

EDIT: Can someone please kindly move this to product reviews

Last edited:
I got one just the main light tho, Cree led. eBay £19 rechargeable. 1600lm

Yes rechargeable. Total cost with batteries £25. You will not believe how powerful it is. I'll take a video of it using it in my garden and post it up.

Yes rechargeable. Total cost with batteries

aye, but the light that burns bright, lasts half as long,
you can use it on a low setting though, around 70 lumens is enough to work in a loft or under a floor.
you really want a flood type beam, not a spot beam though, it's easier on the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boruit RJ-3000 head lamp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Does anyone out there have a JTP shower or JTP taps installed? (previously known as Just Taps Plus). Have you found a JTP shower and taps durable...
Replies
Views
Back